Our work is built on more than 30 years of campaigning and developing new responses to domestic violence.
The services we offer include:
· Refuge accommodation: For further information, see our Refuge information Or telephone 01604 230311.
· Community Support: we provide on-going support to women and children who have been accommodated within our refuge but have now left. This is by follow-up work by the woman’s key worker in her new home and by the woman visiting our Centre. We also support women who live in Northampton who are referred to us by other agencies. To find out more, telephone 01604 230588
· Activities and support services for children.
· Independent advocacy services to give information to those experiencing domestic violence and to support them if they choose to take their abuser to court.
· The Restored Programme: A holistic, person-centred, needs-led recovery and rehabilitation programme that supports women and children to achieve against 5 positive outcomes.
· The SHE Project: aims to support women and children who have experienced domestic abuse to become Safe, Healthy and Empowered by offering a range of holistic, therapeutic and wellbeing interventions. SHE will also offer opportunities for perpetrators to engage in a programme that makes it possible for them to change the attitudes, values and beliefs that enable domestic abuse to occur.
· Group Work – see below for more information
· Training for professionals who work with women and child victims and survivors of domestic violence
· Consultation services to design and provide bespoke training and development programmes that suit your workforce needs