1. Understand the importance of providing a holistic approach to those affected by domestic abuse.
2. Understand how best to rehabilitate the survivors of domestic abuse.
3. Examine how coercive and controlling behaviours form the foundation of abusive relationships.
4. Understand how trauma affects the ability of adults and children to move forward.
5. Evaluate the SHE Project and discuss the success of its outcome.
Who Should Attend?
Where, When, Cost:
Highgate House, Northampton
Thursday 11th October 2018
Early Bird: £95
(Until 31st August 2018)